How to: Embed Content in Tempest
We support the following embed types on Tempest:
- Photo - This is just a basic photo embed. Users can also embed multiple images into the post at a time.
- Gallery - There are two gallery options, photo and content gallery. The photo gallery is intended to showcase photos with short captions; the photo is kind. The content gallery is intended to support both images and longer form content in a slideshow format.
- Embed (Third Party Embed) - This is for videos, iframes, scripts and/or other special embed types.
- Table - We now support a table embed option in Tempest which is organic to the platform, meaning, this is our table offering.
- Video - This is for embedding video content items published on Tempet.
How to Embed
The workflow is pretty simple:
- Click into an empty paragraph, hover
- In the right hand you will see a + icon
- Click on the + icon which will open up a menu of embed options
- Select the embed option you want to use
- Add the embed, edit the content etc