The Tempest policy for Brand Safety aligns with AdSense content policies, which when followed will allow Tempest to successfully monetize unfilled inventory. A list of prohibited content is below. To opt-out of monetizing a specific article that does not meet guidelines, please see "How To: Flag an Article as Mature."
- Nudity: video or photo images and animation: bare breasts, g-strings, buttocks, full frontals or "hot girl" photos
- Sexual Content: videos with sex, stripteases, edgy sex stories, articles, forums, blogs, and comments, lyrics with graphic sex connotations, provocative photos; sexual animation
- Violence: excessive blood, gore, killings
- Gambling: sports betting, monetary exchanges
- Profanity: excessive use of curse words (usually in user generated content, forums, chats, and bulletins)
- Drugs/Alcohol: images, video games, song lyrics, articles, forums
- Intolerance: racism, prejudice, extreme and/or controversial beliefs (political, religious)
Contact Publisher Support at email@example.com to learn more.