The highest level of Tempest expertise available 24/7.
Tempest support services are available to all Tempest Partners. Our dedicated Customer Success Team can answer and troubleshoot technical related issues, provide training on the Tempest toolset, help you engage with the right Tempest teams and services, suggest best practices and more.
To reach us, Submit a Ticket.
Experienced experts are available to answer questions and solve problems quickly. We are available to respond to critical issues around the clock to ensure that your site meets your business needs. Please see target response times below:
Urgent: CMS or Site is unavailable or unusable. Tickets will be responded to within 1-3 hours with updates offered via the Tempest Status Page.
High: An important feature or site functionality doesn't work for all or most users and there isn't a reasonable work around. Tickets prioritized as HIGH will be responded to within 1 business day with a workaround or estimated timeline for resolution.
Medium/Low: A non-critical feature request, or an existing feature not working as intended for certain users or on certain pages. Tickets prioritized as MEDIUM or LOW will be responded to within 3 business days.
Issues Supported under the Tempest Support SLA
- Problems or bugs with front-end platform rendering
- Problems or bugs with the Composer
- Questions or instruction on the Tempest Toolset
- Basic configuration and "how-to" questions
- Access to new configuration available with features releases
Issues Requiring Special Terms
- Feature enhancements or changes to the product design
- Integration with external software from third party vendors
- Custom development or integrations
Contact Publisher Support at email@example.com to learn more.