How can I access the list of users who have followed my channel?
- From your home page aka Top Stories open the menu in the upper left corner
- You may search by username, email or status (Group, Moderator, Publisher).
- The list includes everyone who registered via your channel, Followed it, or made a comment on it.
- You may download your list of users into a .csv file by clicking "Download users" at bottom of the screen. Note this creates a pop-up dialog, which your browser may try to block, so be sure to click "Ok" or "Allow" where prompted, and refresh the page if necessary.
How do I make someone a moderator?
- The user must first create an account and Follow your channel.
- If they’ve liked or commented on a conversation, their avatar will be visible - click on the avatar.
- Or - from your home page open the menu in the upper left, select Users, look up the user and click their username.
- This will take you to their User Profile.
- Expand the User Moderation drop-down.
- Scroll down and check the Moderator box.
- You can make them a moderator channel-wide, or room-by-room by expanding the Room Moderation drop-down.
How do I ban users?
Banning should be a last resort. Before banning, consider sending a warning via DM (direct message)
- Click their avatar or username to access their user profile page.
- Click the User Moderation dropdown.
- Your first set of choices are for channel-wide bans; or click Room Moderation to ban per-room.
- You have several options for banning:
- Read-Only - user can read all posts but cannot comment.
- Full - user can neither read posts nor comment.
- Shadow - user can see everything and post normally, but nobody else sees what they post.
- Hide Avatar - check this if their avatar is inappropriate.