How to Embed Videos
To see the process for embedding a video in an article, watch this short video or follow the guide below:
Click here to view this video in a larger format
In the Tempest Article Composer, click into an empty paragraph and click the+ icon that appears in the right-hand corner
Select the Media option from the menu that opens - this will open your Media Library
In the Media Library, select "Videos" from the top menu
Select the Video you want to embed from your uploaded videos by clicking on it or add a new video by clicking the large + icon. Then click the blue "Insert" button.
The video will now be embedded in your article!
Videos can be aligned in two different ways:
- Inline (default): Image centered in line with body text.
- Breakout: Image breaks outside the content well, appearing slightly wider than the text body.
To align a video once it has been embedded in an article, follow these steps:
- Hover over the video and click the pencil button in the bottom right corner
- Choose the alignment icon
- Select your preferred alignment
More on Video Management