Every channel on Maven is made up of Rooms (or categories). In each room there are two ways to share content: the Featured and Community tabs.
- Featured content is written by the channel publisher and staff
- Community content is user generated content and quick posts by the community, its readers, and the publisher of the channel.
- Any community member can add a post to a room by logging in to the channel and clicking the “What’s on your mind?” box.
How to Add a Community Comment/Post
- Choose a title for your post
- If you don’t choose a title, the content in the first 70 characters of the post will be autofilled as the title.
- Add an insightful and thought-provoking comment
- Choose a Room for the post that best fits its meaning. If you are creating the post from the room and not the homepage, the room will be automatically selected for you