You don’t need to spend a lot of money to record. You can…
- Use a headset mic
- An earbud mic
- Or any small mic
—Use a windscreen to block out surrounding noises
—If you don’t have a windscreen, you can simply reduce some of the low end or high end sounds using your program’s equalizer.
Helpful Applications and Web Services
- Canva: For photo editing. Helps with making photo galleries.
- Unsplash: Great resource for stock photography.
- Pixabay: For stock photos and videos.
- Pexels: For stock photos and videos.
- Quicktime Player: Can be used to record screen, to record audio, or to take video using your computer’s built-in camera.
- Garageband: Can equalize or use effects tools to even out and clarify audio. Free audio samples.
- SmartConverter: Free and easy app that converts audio and video files to different formats
- YouTube Music Library: A helpful library of royalty free sounds and music.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For More Info:
Watch the Video Optimization Webinar.